Friday, March 28, 2008

Mavericks Ban Bloggers

Welcome!
Thanks for visiting my blog.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-31-109/Almost-a-Victory-for-Bloggers-in-Dallas.html

This was amazing to see because I love Basketball and analyzing, etc, so learning that the Mavericks will let any blogger into the locker rooms to ask questions and whatnot will be cool. I didn't know anything about this until my brother called me the other day to tell me to set this blog up, so I did. Anyway, if you e-mail me, I'll give you my honest opinion on anything in the NBA or tennis. I play tennis competitively, so if you need to improve your game, I can try to help, or if you want to know my opinion on the tight west playoff race, the struggling bulls team, the injured Dirk Nowitzki, or the hopefully soon-to-be MVP Kobe Bryant, just ask me and I'll write a blog about it. Anyway, does anybody know how I can apply to get free tickets to games?

2 comments:

Christopher Cunningham said...

Nathan Nathan Nathan! Great first blog, but they're not free tickets, it's a credential to sit in the press box.

Nate the Great said...

well whatever